Captain Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for Captain Marketing

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

I have been working at Captain Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Performance is rewarded here. If you're motivated, work hard and do what's right for the clients you service, you will flourish in this environment. The company is well financed. Top management invests in making the company and its employees great. You won't find an opportunity to grow in an organization like this very many times in your life.

Cons

Some former employees have had unrealistic expectations of what management should be doing when they themselves have no experience building a successful business or understanding of how a company operates profitably. They spent more time complaining about doing their work than actually doing their work.

Keep on doing what you do.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Captain Marketing (View Most Recent)

A great place to master your skills

I have been working at Captain Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Captain Marketing rewards those who put in the time and hard work. This is not a place for the faint at heart or those who need babysitting. You work for what you get and those who show promise are the ones who move up. No where else will you have the direct opportunity to work yourself into a better position. There are plenty of room for potential. If you do not like a challenge, need not apply.

Cons

The office is really the issue. It is an older place with below average bathrooms and parking. The stress levels come in waves. There is no health insurance included which can be troublesome at times.

Look for the best possible tools to give your project managers and make sure they are taken care of.

Worst Company Ever

Former Employee - Sales in Alhambra, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Alhambra, CA

I worked at Captain Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are no pros. I layed in a hospital bed having a double mastectomy with no insurance, no paid time off.

Cons

This is the worst company ever. I have gotten phone calls from clients and friends who I "signed up" and it was disaster. This guy Bruce is about as bad as they get. Do NOT do business with them. I can tell you story after story, all bad. I am tired of the fake reviews.

How about be HONEST.