There are newer employer reviews for Capterra

I work as a summer intern at Capterra.

Current Intern - Software Analyst in Arlington, VA
Current Intern - Software Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Capterra as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Capterra has a very unique culture. It is very laid back and fun! The office is completely open (no individual offices or closed cubicles) to encourage communication. The company is driven by four principles such as "Be ridiculously helpful." These principles help to guide decision making and attitude. The employees are all warm and friendly. Capterra believes in personal improvement, aiding its employees in being the best they can be. Hours are very flexible. Additionally, Capterra has no dress code, a ping pong break room, a fully stocked kitchen, and more perks to create a very enjoyable and comfortable environment!

Cons

As Capterra is a small, relatively new company, there is little room for promotion and career development. Because of this, employees tend to either make their career at Capterra or turnover quickly. Also, as an intern, tasks can get a little boring, but you can listen to music.

Advice to Management

Varying intern tasks would create a less stale, boring feeling for the interns. Even having two tasks to switch between breaks up the monotony of spreadsheets.

reviews filtered by

This summer's internship, even better than last summer, was so much fun as well as being incredibly educative.

Current Intern - Buyer Adviser in Arlington, VA
    Current Intern - Buyer Adviser in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Capterra as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved the work environment-- my coworkers were unbelievably kind and fun to work with. The work itself was also very enjoyable-- I felt as if I were pushing myself in a really good way, constantly learning new ways to improve my performance and the work I was completing.

Cons

There were absolutely no cons to working at Capterra. I would definitely work here again if given the chance.

Advice to Management

Nothing!

2. Summer internship as Software Analyst

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Capterra as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Learn about software if you knew nothing about it originally. The atmosphere is fun, the employees are friendly.

Cons

Boring place to work, supervisors weren't very helpful with interns.

Advice to Management

N/A