Car-Freshner Corporation
www.little-trees.com Watertown, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Lack of vision, Rules with Iron Fist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Car-Freshner Corporation

ProsMost of the people who work there are absolutely wonderful

ConsTop, top management (excluding the president) strong arms everyone to the point that any sort of vision or creativity is kept confined within some excellent employees, due to pure and complete lack of job security. Everyone at Car-Freshner is expendable and everyone knows it. You can only rule by fear for so long.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop bullying your employees. Allow them to challenge your views. They are not putting you down but are instead trying to better a company which, lets face it, is outdated.

If you are reading this, you can do better.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Watertown, NY

I worked at Car-Freshner Corporation

Pros: For the area, Car-Freshner is an employer with some opportunities that locals… Cons: Nepotism is highly rampant and senior management is filled with ignorant individuals with little to know real world experience in management skills or knowledge of… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up, although many will not. They are under extreme pressure to be fear mongering and discourage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Chemist (Former Employee)
Watertown, NY

I worked at Car-Freshner Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people work at this company and there is a sense of community shared by almost everyone that works… Cons: The clocking in and out for non salaried positions is a bit… Advice to Senior Management: Only advice I have is, see if you can do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Car-Freshner Corporation.

Worked for Car-Freshner Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Car-Freshner Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Car-Freshner Corporation CEO Jody LaLone. All reviews posted anonymously by Car-Freshner Corporation employees.