Caradigm

www.caradigm.com
  www.caradigm.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm

Opportunity to have big impact

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a huge opportunity to have impact in the healthcare space at Caradigm. There's new and innovative products we're working on, and it's difficult. It's true that the path isn't always clear, and the leaders do need to adjust direction at times, but the mission always stays the same.

Cons

Things do change often, and the leaders aren't great at cascading communication down through the ranks.

Make sure there's better communication from all of the leaders, down to managers and employees. I've seen great stuff happening, and I want to hear more about it. When people don't hear this, it makes them worry.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Caradigm (View Most Recent)

Dying Company, Dead end job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Health Benefits, cool office environment, free bus pass

Cons

Product is built using outdated technology so skill atrophy will occur - don't expect Caradigm to invest in training you as that's not a "budgeted cost"

Zero career advancement and as such its the very definition of a dead-end job. Nearly everyone here is just collecting a paycheck and benefits

Constant threat of layoffs as the business is managed quarterly with no vision and capacity to understand the market and how to articulate value for customers; sales are terribly under-performing

Every week a mass exodus of employees leave for new opportunities and are never replaced.

Sell off the company for salvage, cut losses, resign.

Most flexible workplace I've ever experienced

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Extremely flexible work hours. Lots of interesting work. A product that make a meaningful difference and helps people. Intelligent and motivated employees. Great work location. Open environment.

Cons

There is some risk because we are in startup mode. Related issue, there isn't any matching of charitable donations yet.

Keep doing what you are doing. I'm having a great time and love coming to work!

There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm