There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm

Great people, great benefits, hard work that matters, with a focus on personal and technical growth.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time for more than a year

Pros

great benefits - Caradigm pays up to $3K into your personal HSA
great benefits - Caradigm pays up to $800 for health-related reimbursement (Kayak!)
great benefits - Caradigm has 401K matching
great people - very nice, helpful people
my manager - very aware of technical issues and solutions

Cons

lots of work (can you say 'Start-up'?)
deadlines that are promised are very aggressive
not enough pause between sprints

70 Other Employee Reviews for Caradigm (View Most Recent)

Once in a lifetime chance to make game changing healthcare analytics and applications

Current Employee - Engineering Director  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Engineering Director in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time

Pros

Timely opportunity to impact and change a large industry by bringing the best of today's technology to healthcare IT. If you don't have experience working in a startup best advice is to not look at Caradigm. On the other hand if you like a vibrant environment, get energized by a fast pace, don't mind wearing many hats and doing whatever it takes to delight customers... don't wast any time; join in the fun at Caradigm. No, I don't work in Marketing, nor am I in HR. I am on the engineering team and I absolutely love working at the company. Working at Caradigm is a rare blend of a startup (been a company for about a year) with the benefits and backing of very large and profitable parent companies (GE and Microsoft). Combine this with the four company values Customer, Teamwork, Simplicity and Promises and you get the culture in the company. This is one company that actually lives its values. Very transparent corporate culture resulting in no politics!

Cons

Startup environment so expect there to be more work than people to get the job done. Meaning, you will work long hours but everything you do will have a direct impact to the toughest engineering and business issues our country and economy faces today. Schedules are tight and execution focus is keenly watched so very little room for error. What this means is you will work with senior leadership regularly so everyone is expected to lead their area. If this kind of work is not for you, don't join the company.

Keep focused on growing the top line, preserve the special culture we have built in the company, hold the recruiting bar high and let's go get 'em!

Fast Growing Population Healthcare Platform Company with Smart People and Culture

Current Employee - Engineering Director  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Engineering Director in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

1. Very Talented People who knows their stuff and trying to solve the tough problems
    2. Great Vision that will change the Healthcare Market Place
    3. Opportunity to Use Cutting Edge Technology to solve real world problem for man kind
    4. Very Nimble and Agile in Product Development Life Cycle
    5. One of the BEST BENEFIT in the Industry. You name it Healthcare, StayFit, Education, Maternity, Paternity, Work From Home and more.
    6. Large Customer base that gives opportunity to explore the real healthcare enterprise problems.

Cons

Not I am aware of any.

1. Keep the vision intact and communication strong

There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm

Worked for Caradigm? Contribute to the Community!