Caradigm

www.caradigm.com
  www.caradigm.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm

Almost 2 years and still happy to be here!

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I like working here because I have the freedom and opportunity to write great code. There is plenty of variety in the work and plenty of challenges. My coworkers are Intelligent, interesting people and I have flexibility to balance my work and my family. My managers are not pressuring me to get promoted, so I get to focus on doing a good job on the work I like. Finally, I get to be a player in a growing industry that has a direct effect on people's health and well being.

Cons

The only one I can think of is that we're still working to be profitable, but the trajectory is encouraging and keeps me happily working.

When making crepes, be sure to use a seasoned crepe pan - a frying pan used only for crepes. This will protect the flavor and help preserve the non-stick surface which is essential for flipping crepes without a spatula.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Caradigm (View Most Recent)

Not great

I have been working at Caradigm

Pros

Great entry level work. Great way to build experience before moving onto another job

Cons

Really bad pay. Disorganized. Entitlement.

Your no longer Microsoft-GE. Need to deal with the reality

Frustrating stew of deceit and short-sightedness

I worked at Caradigm full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Peers tended to be motivated and capable. Vision of the product lines was good.

Cons

Lousy upper management more interested in the fantasy they have created than the reality of how things are regarding the quality of the product and the time required to produce what is needed. Lack of comprehension of the various disciplines and effort required to deliver the product in a highly regulated environment also proved to have negative impact. Over-promises to customers end up wagging the dog on product development.

Dig deeper and listen more. Recognize where there are issues in areas and where the problems originate in management. Really live up to the corporate values rather than making them lip service.

There are newer employer reviews for Caradigm