Slave ship

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Caradigm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working long hours means more technology expertise. So you do become an expert on many technologies within Microsoft technology stack.

Cons

Long work hours. Management wants you to live at work. Short tempered fellow employees due to stress. I felt no connection with the management's vision. Very heartless and selfish bosses. I quit last year and that was the best decision I could have made. Life is great one again :)

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Rich technology set, good people, challenging opportunities

Current Employee - Engineering
    Current Employee - Engineering

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people - technically skilled and fun to work with. Desire to improve the software both the feature set and quality aspects. Aligning technology and architecture w/current industry trends. Supportive leadership that's open to initiatives. Great compensation all up. Great location and nice offices.

Cons

Startup environment brings some level of uncertainty, but I guess that's the whole difference between the startup and established company.

Advice to Management

Loved recent engineering decisions related to product architecture, keep at it.

2. Exciting opportunities and a flexible workplace

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Caradigm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good products and fun team. Bellevue office next to transit center is convenient for commute, shopping and restaurants. Benefits are very competitive. Engineering teams are solid, work hard and consistently deliver. Flexible workplace and schedule to help with work/life balance. Access to both GE and Microsoft on-line employee stores.

Cons

Fragmented and evolving health IT marketplace. Not necessarily a con, but be ready for constant change. No company is dominant. I think Caradigm's strategy is sound and they have good board membership, but there is plenty of risk and opportunity. If you're a Steady Eddy, this is not the place for you. Priorities and organization will shift to keep pace with the market.