There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Glass

it was challenging and lot of opportunities

Former Employee - Production Technician in Mooresville, NC
Former Employee - Production Technician in Mooresville, NC

I worked at Cardinal Glass

Pros

easy to cope with,good paycheck,people are kind as you associated with,lot of challenging task to perform and a good company to work.

Cons

some associates are helpful and some are lazy,others are just taking it for granted,just to finished their shift and go home wait for their paycheck.

Advice to Management

look forward by not allowing employees to take their task without the knowledge of their job descriptions,they should be trained properly and avoid to lost time causing improper efforts procedures that caused production downtime.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I love my job though I haven't been at it long I've learned allot and am treated great

Current Employee - Cold End Glass Technician in Winlock, WA
    Current Employee - Cold End Glass Technician in Winlock, WA

I have been working at Cardinal Glass

Pros

the people i work with are amazing, the management really cares, the company does allot for the employees (benefits, days off, profit sharing, 401 k); I have a coworker thats grandfather passed away and the company gave him the day off and even sent him flowers and a card

Cons

the medical etc isnt very good. also employees that have put in more time get away with more and are considered for positions and gets treated better over people that work hard and do their job even if the person thats been their along time is lazy

Advice to Management

Honestly much like Im doing this review I think employees need a written review of their preformance and if someone continues to not meet the standards set up by Cardinal they need to be replac with someone that will do their job (correctly nomatter how long they've been there)

2. I like it I enjoy it and recommend it to as many people as a great place to work with room for advancement.

Current Employee - Production Technician-packend in Chehalis, WA
    Current Employee - Production Technician-packend in Chehalis, WA

I have been working at Cardinal Glass

Pros

Well four days on and then four days off is great it's like a mini vacation every week i get along good with my supervisor and management and feel as I can come to them with my thoughts and suggestions.

Cons

Well the way payroll is set up most of us would like to see it differently, but we need more input on how to setup payroll so that we get paid for the hrs we work all on one check. Example if we work 48hrs it should all go on one check instead of having saturday be the end of the pay period but more ideas need to be brought up. Starting pay needs to be higher to keep more people around our turnover rate is high and rate of pay is usually the reason. Also time employed at Cardinal should be taken into account like seniority and after two yrs it tops off at $13.50 an hr and for those of us who have a family, the way payroll is that leaves us with a small check every now and then.

Advice to Management

More interaction with employees as how to do things on the floor, manage the plant let the employees that have been doing the job as I have been for two yrs have more input as how to solve problems and not just the approach of this is how it is going to be deal with it and thanks for your continued support.