Best workplace ever!

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Dublin, OH
Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Great benefits and people that make projects and other endeavors achievable and enjoyable. The company also stays up on the cutting edge of technology for the most part.

Cons

Sometimes the hours are long and putting in extra time is necessary to be on call and whatnot, but for the most part this is something you want when working for such a great company.

Advice to Management

The management in my office are very helpful and supportive to my needs. I feel like we are more friends than co-workers, but have that while maintaining a level of professionalism to drive success.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good place to work at but very stressful

Current Employee - IT Lead in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - IT Lead in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Salary is decent Management cares for employees to an extent

Cons

Health Benefits are not great for being a healthcare company Too many projects, very little planning Very passive environment Very stressful

Advice to Management

Most of the people in Management just want to climb the ladder Non confrontational environment - there should be more accountability Top management is not shown the real picture

2. Great place to work but... management changes and turn over causes continuous disruption and morale deteriation.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Cardinal Health

Pros

Benefits are top notch Large and profitable corporation

Cons

Hourly employees are just a number... to be used up and replaced. The good old boy system is still alive and well at Cardinal. Management (exempt) employees are required to work long hours without any reasonable compensation for the extra time - forget work life balance. Divide you hours worked into your salary and it's ugly.

Advice to Management

Learn to encourage top performance by being envolved with and respecting employees. Have vision beyond the monthly and quarterly reports. Address and correct the political and good old boy systems that exist in the distribution centers.