There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

In Year Two, Getting Better

Current Employee - PMO Manager  in  Dublin, OH
Current Employee - PMO Manager in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Easy to stand out, benefits are great and the costs are relatively low, respective for employees, can take the role where you want to, good company culture.

Cons

Still a bit heavy on collaboration, too much deadwood in the company, some folks just need to be released.

Look for those that don't offer any value or really do anything.

461 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health (View Most Recent)

A great place to work, definitely worth my time...but it's not heaven by any means.

Current Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Great overall culture. Plenty of room for advancement if you are able and willing. Senior management consists of some of the brightest/most experienced individuals I have ever interacted with. Incredible facilities (at least in Dublin). A very diverse and accepting atmosphere.

Cons

Pay is not the greatest- I would say slightly above average, HR will say this is because of "the work/life balance you will enjoy at cardinal health. While your neighbors may earn more, they will be required to work 50-60 hrs/week" blah blah blah. It really depends on who you report to and what your job function will be if you actually work only 40 hrs/week. I've seen interns who work up to 60 hrs/week (I was one of them).

Trim the fat at this company. There are a ton of incredible employees who work hard and perform admirably....the rest (about 25%) are essentially wasting space and trying not to be seen while doing it. It's the nature of the beast with such a large company...employees who will just skate bye, but it would be nice if you could weed them out and give the rest of us a nice raise, while still cutting salary costs overall.

Company is a solid place to work, very stable and allowed to run your business

Current Employee - Director of Operations  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Large company and stable place to work

Cons

Too large at times and not nimble enough

streamline communication

There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!