Cardinal Health

www.cardinalhealth.com

Cardinal Health

Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Intern  in  Waukegan, IL
Current Employee - Strategic Sourcing Intern in Waukegan, IL

Pros

Great place to work, Good work life balance

Cons

In my limited time here, I couldn't find any issues

Other reviews for Cardinal Health

Customer Service Center in Sherwood Ar

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Sherwood, AR
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherwood, AR

Pros

Benefits, work-life balance, easy job, anyone could do it.

Cons

They do not care about their employees. All they care about are numbers.

Listen to the concerns of the employees and actually do something about them. The Voice of the Employee survey seems to not even matter to upper management. At least act like you care about the people that work there.

NPS

Former Employee - Director  in  Dublin, OH
    Former Employee - Director in Dublin, OH

Pros

Interesting work, and used to be a great group of people. Decent pay and good benefits.Company car for sales and varied hours for operations.

Cons

Many changes lately includung down sizing that resulted in many very poor decisions at the executive levels. Retention of poor performers (Sacred cows) is an issue here. If one was liked, they were often retained unless the immediate manager took the initiative to remove them. It was not in the culture from top down at all. Hair drug testing is another negative, and to me is unacceptable. I am not a drug user, but conceptually, what I do on my time is my business.Testing for metabolites of something one may have taken 80 days ago while not on the clock is absurd and in my opinion should be illegal. Thus is just one example ofthe lack of decency and common sense used in this organization currently. Its parent company, Syncor, was a very good organization and a pleasure to work for.

Quit beinig so arrogant and "high and mighty". You preached that 70% leave the manager not the organization. But keeping bad managers and employees is common. Let people live their lives on their time and use common sense. Hire people without college degrees if their past performance shows they have and can perform. No wonder CAH went from a fortune 16 company to being divided and plummeting.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health.

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!