Cardinal Health

www.cardinalhealth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

 

Overall, above average

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Professional atmosphere, on site ammenities, transparent communication from senior management, fairly easy to shift roles.

Cons

Like everywhere else, salary increases can be thin. Elite "chosen ones" get most raises - pros in place earn less.

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Value all employees, not just the "top 1%". The other 99% do most of the work...

Recommends
Neutral Outlook
Approves of CEO

564 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1.  

    Great Experience

    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Cardinal Health

    Pros

    Great Work environment with outstanding resources and opportunity for advancement. Great Benefits

    Cons

    Training courses could me more "real life" experiences.

  2.  

    Management

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I worked at Cardinal Health full-time

    Pros

    Benefits were good
    Pay, and bonus structure for management
    Vacation - PTO
    Promotion Oportunities
    401k

    Cons

    Worklife Balance
    Change - to many re-orgs
    They say "inclusion", but the leadership style and "good ole boys club" promotes exclusion
    They layed off too many good people through their re-orgs
    System Transformation - they can't make it easier to do business with them

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Decide on a plan and stick with it. Changing your mind every 18 months is not healthy or productive.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

Work at Cardinal Health? Share Your Experiences

Cardinal Health

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.