Cardinal Health
www.cardinalhealth.com Dublin, OH 5000+ Employees

Bad Management

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsNone I can think of. This place has many opportunities. Mgt.training is the only thing that sets them apart.

ConsOvertime is a must. Plan on 60-65 hours a week for 40 hour week pay if you are salary like I was. I was a supervisor and I did not have strong feelings night manger or the gm due to my work was undervalued. Plan on lots of Temps. Due to medical environment, there is lots and lots of housekeeping. Seek another opportunity asap. This place set you back in your career. No bonuses and extra incentive to invest in associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care for your people for once and they will take care of you.

There are newer reviews on Cardinal Health.

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!

Cardinal Health – Why Work for Us?

Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cardinal Health CEO George S. Barrett. All reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Health employees.