There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

I am not versed enough on Mr. Clark to provide a review

Current Employee - Staff Pharmacist in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Staff Pharmacist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

I believe that cardinal is a stable, progressive company that values the services offered to its customers and the employees who provide those services. I have been satisfied with my employment and my salary for the term of my employment. There seem to be many avenues for advancement should the employee choose to do so.

Cons

The company is spread out through the country, communication between sectors can be challenging.

I don't really communicate with S.M.. Most of my communication takes place via the director of pharmacy.

reviews filtered by

Cardinal Health does not value its people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Name recogition in the industry.

Cons

Mgmt is completely non supportive and ineffective in the Finance department. Also HR is in Ohio and if you have an issue you get to call an 866 # and talk to people who know nothing about CA law.

Value all of your people not just Sales.

2. Cardinal Health is your typical large company

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Lots of variety. Something different every day. Fast pace. You receive lots of on the job experience. Amazing opportunities to get solid experience early in your career. Once you start working for Cardinal, they're very open to you moving into new departments. Lots of opportunity to network. Generous plan for taking time away from work. Growing number of mentoring programs.

Cons

Stressful environment. Aggressive culture. Low employee morale. Politics. Lack of infrastructure. Long hours. Expection is that you're always on or accessible. Lots of time in meetings with little time to do work. Pressure to do more with less.

Just listen to employees. Things don't have to be so complicated. Look for talent in all parts of your organization. Take time to get out of your office and talk to employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health