Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical
www.cardinal.com Dublin, OH

Loss of morale when site manager left.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
McDonough, GA

ProsIf you are interested in learning more about how pharmaceuticals are distributed and inside workings of the pharmaceutical industry, this is the place to work. The company make sure all employees are trained very well and follow all state and federal guidelines when dealing with pharmaceuticals.

ConsManagers, leads,and supervisors have been known to discuss private employee information amongst each other as well with other associates. Very unprofessional in many cases, dealing with employees. They also have outrageous demands with work overloads, short staff and time restraints.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and actually take heed to what they have to say (when it deals with improvement and morale). DEFINATELY WORK ON MORALE, AND LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR EMPLOYEES IN A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTFUL MANNER>

Warehouse Supervisor

I have been working at Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical full-time

Pros: -Great Leadership staff -Great Benifits -Room For Growth Cons: -Long Days -Work life balance -Night Shift hard to work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The best of the big three but the regional’s pay much better.

I have been working at Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical

Pros: I like most of the people I work with and… Cons: Unfortunately the director of sales is the archetype for the Peter Principle and he knows it. There is no upward mobility for him so… Advice to Senior Management: We don’t all live in Ohio so pay us a regionally adjusted living wage. Per capita income in Ohio is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical.

Worked for Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical CEO Michael C. Kaufmann. All reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical employees.