Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical

www.cardinal.com
  www.cardinal.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical

Loss of morale when site manager left.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

I worked at Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical

Pros

If you are interested in learning more about how pharmaceuticals are distributed and inside workings of the pharmaceutical industry, this is the place to work. The company make sure all employees are trained very well and follow all state and federal guidelines when dealing with pharmaceuticals.

Cons

Managers, leads,and supervisors have been known to discuss private employee information amongst each other as well with other associates. Very unprofessional in many cases, dealing with employees. They also have outrageous demands with work overloads, short staff and time restraints.

Listen to your employees and actually take heed to what they have to say (when it deals with improvement and morale). DEFINATELY WORK ON MORALE, AND LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR EMPLOYEES IN A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTFUL MANNER>

10 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical (View Most Recent)

Warehouse Supervisor

I have been working at Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical full-time

Pros

-Great Leadership staff
    -Great Benifits
    -Room For Growth

Cons

-Long Days
    -Work life balance
    -Night Shift hard to work

The best of the big three but the regional’s pay much better.

I have been working at Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical

Pros

I like most of the people I work with and our customers.

Cons

Unfortunately the director of sales is the archetype for the Peter Principle and he knows it. There is no upward mobility for him so he makes sure there is none for us. He has instructed his management team to place everyone in the middle of the pack regardless of actual performance. The subjective part of our performance evaluations are manipulated so that everyone is in the middle of the bell curve. I am surprised that no one has caught on yet that year after year our entire team is smack in the middle. To make matters worse in the 7 years I have been here the comp plan and sales budget have never been available for the sales force at the same time. We either start the year knowing the comp plan but they hold the budget until after q1 is over or they change the rules of the available comp plan and don’t tell me for 3-4 months.

We don’t all live in Ohio so pay us a regionally adjusted living wage. Per capita income in Ohio is around 25K and in Massachusetts it is around $34K. The average house in Ohio cost 136K in Massachusetts it is 335K.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Supply Chain Pharmaceutical