Cardno ENTRIX
www.cardnoentrix.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Overall-- Great, Very Satisfied

I have been working at Cardno ENTRIX full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of diverse opportunities. Fair compensation. Good support (HR, office, IT, etc.). If you have to work for somebody besides yourself, I can't think of a better place (and no, I don't own stock ...yet).
Some of the reviews from lower level people (like myself) seem a little unfair to me. It seems that some people feel entitled to big bucks and big responsibility too soon. To move in this company, you need to make yourself valuable, you have to hustle to keep up your work load, and you have to be willing to solve other people's problems-- the "find a need and fill it" attitude. When you've developed some cred --when you've earned it-- you have to be willing to ask for more. The managers are BUSY with "real' work (sign of a good company). They are not sitting around waiting to hold your hand or thinking of ways to make your life better. Too often I hear folks who sit around and wait for work to come their way and then complain when they aren't handed a silver spoon.

ConsThere are some growing pains/information gaps with all the merger-acquisition activity. It's inevitable-- change is always difficult, especially when you were already happy. Though there's always room for improvement and a lot of 20/20 hindsight, I've been pretty impressed with how they've handled all of the uncertainty so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Lots of learning opportunities

I have been working at Cardno ENTRIX full-time

Pros: Diversity of project work keeps things interesting. Cons: Public ownership lets stock price drive management decisions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Non-transparent communication from management with little to no advancement opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cardno ENTRIX

Pros: Intelligent staff, honest consulting, science, not business driven focus. Technical… Cons: No transparency from Senior Management in business decisions, no room for training or advancement for those without their… Advice to Senior Management: Keep your employees in the loop and provide more structured training opportunities and career path… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cardno ENTRIX.

Worked for Cardno ENTRIX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardno ENTRIX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cardno ENTRIX CEO Todd M. Williams. All reviews posted anonymously by Cardno ENTRIX employees.