There are newer employer reviews for Cardno ENTRIX

Good Experience, No job security

Former Employee - On-Call Archaeologist
Former Employee - On-Call Archaeologist

I worked at Cardno ENTRIX part-time for less than a year

Pros

Was able to travel to various locations for work, work with great people, and learn new things.

Cons

Unsure when a project would end and a new one would begin. Lack of communication!

Help create a more dynamic work environment with a company who cares about their employees, create better means of communication, and pay us better!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Cardno ENTRIX (View Most Recent)

Great Potential, But Not Actualized

I have been working at Cardno ENTRIX for more than 3 years

Pros

Co-workers; a wide variety of intelligent, talented, highly skilled people, with rich backgrounds not only in the environmental science industry, but many others industries and studies, too. This fusion has created a blend of THE most interesting group of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. This diversity is well-recognized, but...

Cons

Poorly marketed. Extremely mismanaged by senior leadership, with a very reactionary and almost never proactive or pragmatic approach to their business units/areas. That being said, it's also because of no transparency between upper management and the rest of the company that a great deal of mistrust is built. Not to mention, the pay scales/rates are quite poor, and they treat their employees terribly, to boot. Why do people stay? They don't; many are abandoning ship, hoping to find a company that will treat them far better, as they deserve, and appreciate the talent that they have. It's shocking to see how CardnoEntrix is bleeding value out of the company, and feeding others'.

Have some integrity, show some innovation, and set higher standards for your work and the company as a whole.

Diverse work, no promotion track

Current Employee - Data Analyst
    Current Employee - Data Analyst

I have been working at Cardno ENTRIX full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really enjoy the people that I work with and the diversity of projects that I am able to work on.

Cons

Hard to break into new networks, no promotion track, minimal salary increase

Communicate better with employees, take time to get to know employees better in order to understand the amount of talent available within the company, appreciate employees more.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardno ENTRIX

Worked for Cardno ENTRIX? Contribute to the Community!