There are newer employer reviews for Cardno

Great Entry Level Position

Current Employee - Staff Economist in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Staff Economist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Cardno

Pros

Entrix gave me chance after graduating and has continued to aid my growth. I travel a lot with my position and they make sure every aspect of that process is seamless. Safety for workers is at the top the list for this employer and they make your you are properly trained and certified for all endeavors.

Cons

I travel a lot for work and sometimes its hard to coordinate personal life but in all I love working for this company,

Give your project hires reviews and let them know what are their strengths and weakenesses

reviews filtered by

Good before they sold out, now it's all about meeting sales and profit goals

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I worked at Cardno

Pros

The benefits package is good. There's a 401K matching, stock program, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, bonus, nice office space, co-workers are nice.

Cons

The firm is owned by a public Australian firm. Management keeps cutting costs and people. Your workload increases but your salary stays the same. They close the office the last week of the year and you have to use your PTO if you want to get paid.

2. Strong camaraderie, weak leadership

Current Employee - Staff Geologist in Tukwila, WA
    Current Employee - Staff Geologist in Tukwila, WA

I have been working at Cardno

Pros

If you enjoy a casual work environment, it is the most casual workplace I have worked. Manager and staff-level colleagues place a high priority on flexibility of schedule and significant level of autonomy in completing tasks.

Cons

Field employees aren't given the training necessary to excel. Limited client base prevents growth of the company and skill development.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardno