CardsDirect, LLC
www.CardsDirect.com Plano, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Great place to work, great people

Dallas, TX

I have been working at CardsDirect, LLC

ProsCardsDirect provides a great, safe work environment with a lot of flexibility. The entire team is often asked for our input and feedback on issues. The company is motivated to succeed and management is honest and seems to care about its employees. Benefits are also very good for a small company.

ConsDepartments could do a better job working together. This is not really a fault of the company, but their industry is very seasonal so there are very busy and slower times of the year.

It was great until they had to lay most of their employees

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at CardsDirect, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work from Home and Family oriented company Pay is okay for… Cons: Management over spent money that they didn't have Businesses survive by being fiscally conservative IT Manager who spent time recording what you… Advice to Senior Management: Next time your going to lay off your employees at least let me know a couple of months in advance that your having financial… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CardsDirect is a warzone.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at CardsDirect, LLC

Pros: For a small company, they do have a decent benefits package. It is nice to be able to wear business casual clothing or casual… Cons: There is an attitude of passive aggressiveness that starts from the top management and works its way down the ladder. Decisions are not made… Advice to Senior Management: Let the paid professionals you hired advise you. Get out of their way, let them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CardsDirect, LLC.

Worked for CardsDirect, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CardsDirect, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CardsDirect, LLC CEO Ward Mahowald. All reviews posted anonymously by CardsDirect, LLC employees.