Care UK

www.careuk.com
There are newer employer reviews for Care UK

The staff are great, always helpful and easy to get along with.

I have been working at Care UK part-time

Pros

My manager of two years has been one of the best I've worked with. He has been supportive and accomodated new ideas. Most importantly he made staff feel important. I may have been lucky to have a great manager who has influenced me but I generallylike the management.

Cons

Some organisational practices can improve, although the company has started to improve practices. Recently, a few strict rules and procedures have been put in place that have made for some less convinientprocedures. However, nothig too alarming.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Care UK (View Most Recent)

Working for Care UK has been an amazing and very rewarding experience, I would recommend working here to my friends.

Current Employee - Life Skills Support Worker in Haywards Heath, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Life Skills Support Worker in Haywards Heath, England (UK)

I have been working at Care UK full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The staff are amazing, friendly and so helpful and mindful of each other.
    If you want to improve a process or activities with residents your opinion and ideas are always considered. You have your own voice.
    Training is regular and encouraged. If you wish to complete a qualification, Care UK will support you.

Cons

We are not paid for our breaks and do not have any enticing benefits.
    Sometimes it can take quite a while for new equipment to arrive once we have reported a fault.
    I would like to see more interaction with residents who are not as fortunate as others to have family visit them.

I would like to see more interaction and activities carried out with residents who are not as fortunate as others to have family visit them regularly if at all.

Mixed cultures and strugglying strategies

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

I worked at Care UK

Pros

The office is modern and a nice place to work, the people are nice and the front line staff all care about patient care.

Cons

The company strategy changes constantly therefore it is difficult to feel like you are getting anywhere. There is a very high staff turnover rate in the head office due to the culture and constant redundancies. There is little faith in the senior leadership team, especially within the healthcare division. As a member of the staff you feel more like a number than a valued employee.

Value the contributions knowledgeable staff make and try to get some stability with strategy and staff - high turn over is not good for moving forward or progressing the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Care UK