Care UK

www.careuk.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Care UK

The staff are great, always helpful and easy to get along with.

I have been working at Care UK part-time

Pros

My manager of two years has been one of the best I've worked with. He has been supportive and accomodated new ideas. Most importantly he made staff feel important. I may have been lucky to have a great manager who has influenced me but I generallylike the management.

Cons

Some organisational practices can improve, although the company has started to improve practices. Recently, a few strict rules and procedures have been put in place that have made for some less convinientprocedures. However, nothig too alarming.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Care UK (View Most Recent)

Working for Care UK has been an amazing and very rewarding experience, I would recommend working here to my friends.

Current Employee - Life Skills Support Worker in Haywards Heath, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Life Skills Support Worker in Haywards Heath, England (UK)

I have been working at Care UK full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The staff are amazing, friendly and so helpful and mindful of each other.
    If you want to improve a process or activities with residents your opinion and ideas are always considered. You have your own voice.
    Training is regular and encouraged. If you wish to complete a qualification, Care UK will support you.

Cons

We are not paid for our breaks and do not have any enticing benefits.
    Sometimes it can take quite a while for new equipment to arrive once we have reported a fault.
    I would like to see more interaction with residents who are not as fortunate as others to have family visit them.

I would like to see more interaction and activities carried out with residents who are not as fortunate as others to have family visit them regularly if at all.

Absolutley shocking.

I worked at Care UK

Pros

My colleges are brilliant, friendly, couldn't ask for better people to work with.

Cons

Well..when I started I was bombarded with hours. Working over time & not getting paid properly. To having 0 hours a week only ringing when people was off sick or days when people really didnt want to work. Lack of support from the office as office are really rude put the phone down when you can't pick anybody up. They had loads of work but didn't want to give it me so left me struggling barley earning 5£ a week. Numerous occasions it takes more than 30mins to reach the office and when reaching the office they put the phone down. When I worked they didn't pay me so still owe me quite a lot of wages. Lack of communication between the office and management. Was down to start at 4.45am and not finish 00.30am on Rotas! But recently found out 0hour contracts are illegal now so please take note carers

Take not from above! Alot of things need to improve.

There are newer employer reviews for Care UK