Care.com

www.care.com

Fast-growing company. Stay here for 5 years, and you're resume will look great forever.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsDepending on the position you have, you will have a lot of work thrown at you. Amazing growth opportunities and the chance to rise up the ranks and the firm grows. And it is growing!

ConsIt's not uncommon for people to work 7 days a week for horribly low pay. With the fast growth, you also have a lot of superstar individuals who're now in managerial positions. They've never managed before and you never want to work under a rookie manager. It is painful. .

Advice to Senior ManagementThe values you state at the company meetings are not the ones you practice. We know that. We discuss these things in our own private groups and at our office lunches. But with the kind of opportunities you offer, who would leave? You look great on my resume. This is no longer the "we're all here together as a family" and "honesty & openness" start-up I joined. And the way we're growing, I'm okay bearing with that.

Great Company, Great Services, but Lacking in Hiring Knowledge

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Waltham, MA

I worked at Care.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly staff, great leadership team, fantastic employee benefits, good hours,… Cons: I think they were so quick to hire someone for their posted position, they didn't focus on what they really needed and instead just hired… Advice to Senior Management: I was the third person hired for that position that didn't work out. I think they need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Intense but great

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

I have been working at Care.com

Pros: It's a friendly, but intense environment, that really challenges one… Cons: Sometimes the workloads can get a little too intense, and… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to celebrate the successes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Care.com.

Worked for Care.com? Contribute to the Community!