Care.com

There are newer employer reviews for Care.com

Great place to work

Current Employee - Marketing in Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Marketing in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Care.com full-time

Pros

Smart, nice, fun people. Good teamwork and open office environment. No a**holes policy. Senior management is aggressive, has big vision for future of company, and puts a lot of emphasis on culture and people. Top performers seem to get promoted quickly. Pay seems competitive.

Cons

Wish it were in Boston or Cambridge instead of Waltham; no easy public transportation access. But if you live in the western burbs it's convenient. Hours can be intense at times.

Lots of ambitious people here. Keep focusing on creating growth opportunities for stars as the company grows.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Care.com (View Most Recent)

Supportive and welcoming.

Current Employee - Membercare
    Current Employee - Membercare

I have been working at Care.com part-time

Pros

I work in a remote work from home position and the flexibility they allow for scheduling makes a huge difference. They work hard to get us the infomraiton we need, and to keep us connected with was is going on at the main office.

Cons

Working remotely always has both the positives and negatives for it, but they do a great job making this a good work environment.

Great flexible work option for stay-at-home moms

I worked at Care.com part-time

Pros

They offer a flexible schedule, ongoing training and support. You definitely feel like part of a community even though you are working remotely, which is very rare.

Cons

Unfortunately for me the salary was too low. I know as a general rule it's hard to find good paying, work-from-home opportunities. But I probably would have stayed with them longer if I were making more.

Continue making yourselves available to employees. That level of support is appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Care.com