There are newer employer reviews for Care.com

Dream job/company slowly turned into a nightmare. MANY current and former employees would back that up. GUARANTEED.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Care.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some really great people...company with amazing potential. Flexible schedule. Casual dress.

Cons

Absolutely no help or support from HR if you have a problem or personal concern. Several people who thought they were above everyone. Some VERY PRETENTIOUS people. Also they hire mostly people under 25. Felt like high school much of the time. Ridiculous.

Advice to Management

Nothing because they don't listen.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to work

Current Employee - Marketing in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Care.com full-time

Pros

Smart, nice, fun people. Good teamwork and open office environment. No a**holes policy. Senior management is aggressive, has big vision for future of company, and puts a lot of emphasis on culture and people. Top performers seem to get promoted quickly. Pay seems competitive.

Cons

Wish it were in Boston or Cambridge instead of Waltham; no easy public transportation access. But if you live in the western burbs it's convenient. Hours can be intense at times.

Advice to Management

Lots of ambitious people here. Keep focusing on creating growth opportunities for stars as the company grows.

2. Supportive and welcoming.

Current Employee - Membercare
    Current Employee - Membercare

I have been working at Care.com part-time

Pros

I work in a remote work from home position and the flexibility they allow for scheduling makes a huge difference. They work hard to get us the infomraiton we need, and to keep us connected with was is going on at the main office.

Cons

Working remotely always has both the positives and negatives for it, but they do a great job making this a good work environment.