CareCloud

www.carecloud.com

Great innovative company on the cutting edge!

ProsI have been at CareCloud for less than a year. The company has a fantastic culture with some of the brightest talent in the industry. The executive team is top notch and have a collective and aligned pursuit for delighting customers and ensuring employees have the best work experience possible.

ConsWe are still in build mode so there is a lot to do. Bring your innovation and creativity in. Although there is much work, it's great for growth & development. How often does an individual get an opportunity to grow and build with the company?

Advice to Senior ManagementOur CEO recently visited our Boston location and the trip was a great success! The 2 hours spent with the team was very much appreciated. Keep up the efforts and open communications.

Fast Pace and on cutting edge of healthcare.

Integrations (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A very exhilarating environment, where you'll never find a dull moment. Many of the people there are… Cons: Like many innovations and opportunities in any industry; handwork and dedication is required. Thinking outside… Advice to Senior Management: Don't stop until Healthcare has been fixed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An absolutely amazing company to work for!

Sales (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros: The absolute best company culture I have ever been a part of. Each employee gets to make a difference and everyone is very willing… Cons: None. You'll actually enjoy your work here at CareCloud! Advice to Senior Management: Keep on keeping on! The future is very bright… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CareCloud.

Worked for CareCloud? Contribute to the Community!