CareCloud

www.carecloud.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud

Great innovative company on the cutting edge!

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been at CareCloud for less than a year. The company has a fantastic culture with some of the brightest talent in the industry. The executive team is top notch and have a collective and aligned pursuit for delighting customers and ensuring employees have the best work experience possible.

Cons

We are still in build mode so there is a lot to do. Bring your innovation and creativity in. Although there is much work, it's great for growth & development. How often does an individual get an opportunity to grow and build with the company?

Our CEO recently visited our Boston location and the trip was a great success! The 2 hours spent with the team was very much appreciated. Keep up the efforts and open communications.

57 Other Employee Reviews for CareCloud (View Most Recent)

Best Company I have Ever Worked For!

Current Employee - Member of the Marketing Team in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Member of the Marketing Team in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Company promotes individuality, collaboration, creativity, and loving what you do so you don't have to work a day in your life. CareCloud is a place where your opinion is heard, appreciated, and acknowledged. Working at a startup involves a lot of "rolling up your sleeves" and working until the job gets done. If you are not looking for a high paced, energizing, and fun environment, maybe this isn't for you. Complacency Kills and We Aim to Amaze!

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done to get to where we want and will be. So working hard comes with the territory. This is not for the faint of heart, we only take and want the best and that's not for everyone! We are growing out of our "startup" phase and entering the Big Leagues.

Continue hiring A+ players to ensure our success.

Unique Culture, Awesome Opportunity, Great Place to Grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

CareCloud is the real deal. The software development team is full of talented, bright, driven individuals. Many people to learn from and plenty of challenges to ensure professional development. Healthcare needs a solution to fix the industry's unsustainable spending and CareCloud is a clear front runner in an exploding market.

They pay very fairly and sincerely care about the employees. Company is growing really fast and is doing a great job handling the growth. I have personally witnessed the business transform - for the better - several times. Senior management is quick to identify issues, challenges, problems and then act on them.

Relatively young company and with it's early traction, the best years of the company are sure to be ahead.

Cons

Lots of work, challenging & competitive environment

There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud