CareCloud
www.carecloud.com Miami, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Great innovative company on the cutting edge!

ProsI have been at CareCloud for less than a year. The company has a fantastic culture with some of the brightest talent in the industry. The executive team is top notch and have a collective and aligned pursuit for delighting customers and ensuring employees have the best work experience possible.

ConsWe are still in build mode so there is a lot to do. Bring your innovation and creativity in. Although there is much work, it's great for growth & development. How often does an individual get an opportunity to grow and build with the company?

Advice to Senior ManagementOur CEO recently visited our Boston location and the trip was a great success! The 2 hours spent with the team was very much appreciated. Keep up the efforts and open communications.

Fast Pace and on cutting edge of healthcare.

Integrations (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A very exhilarating environment, where you'll never find a dull moment. Many of the people there are… Cons: Like many innovations and opportunities in any industry; handwork and dedication is required. Thinking outside… Advice to Senior Management: Don't stop until Healthcare has been fixed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Company I have Ever Worked For!

Member of the Marketing Team (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company promotes individuality, collaboration, creativity, and loving what you do so you don't have to work a day in your life. CareCloud is a place… Cons: There is a lot of work to be done to get to where we want and will be. So working hard comes with the territory.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue hiring A+ players to ensure our success. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CareCloud.

Worked for CareCloud? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareCloud reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CareCloud CEO Albert Santalo. All reviews posted anonymously by CareCloud employees.