There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud

Great innovative company on the cutting edge!

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been at CareCloud for less than a year. The company has a fantastic culture with some of the brightest talent in the industry. The executive team is top notch and have a collective and aligned pursuit for delighting customers and ensuring employees have the best work experience possible.

Cons

We are still in build mode so there is a lot to do. Bring your innovation and creativity in. Although there is much work, it's great for growth & development. How often does an individual get an opportunity to grow and build with the company?

Our CEO recently visited our Boston location and the trip was a great success! The 2 hours spent with the team was very much appreciated. Keep up the efforts and open communications.

reviews filtered by

Best Company I have Ever Worked For!

Current Employee - Member of the Marketing Team in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Member of the Marketing Team in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Company promotes individuality, collaboration, creativity, and loving what you do so you don't have to work a day in your life. CareCloud is a place where your opinion is heard, appreciated, and acknowledged. Working at a startup involves a lot of "rolling up your sleeves" and working until the job gets done. If you are not looking for a high paced, energizing, and fun environment, maybe this isn't for you. Complacency Kills and We Aim to Amaze!

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done to get to where we want and will be. So working hard comes with the territory. This is not for the faint of heart, we only take and want the best and that's not for everyone! We are growing out of our "startup" phase and entering the Big Leagues.

Continue hiring A+ players to ensure our success.

Amazing Company with talented, dedicated, & fun individuals!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time

Pros

The Culture is fun, supportive, innovative, and inspiring. The environment only forces you to grow as person and a professional.
    The company is growing...fast.
    There is constant collaboration everywhere.
    The people you work with are very smart and easy going.
    The company truly cares about their employees.
    Very ambitious company trying to revolutionize the healthcare industry.

Cons

With great power comes great responsibility. It is hard work and it is challenging. Like any growing company, change is inevitable. If you don't have an open mind to all of these things, this is not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud