CareCloud

www.carecloud.com

I love this place! Everyday is so exciting I cant wait to get to work

Current Employee - Director of Client Solutions  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Director of Client Solutions in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

I have been in the workplace for over 44 years. This is the first time that people stop and listen to what I have to say. They treat me as a very important person and someone that is important to the complete organization.

Cons

Not enough time in the day

Keep up the good work, buy some running shoes your are going to need them to keep up with the sales team.

Other reviews for CareCloud

Everyone and everything is evolving and improving.

Pros

As an employee I've been asked to learn new areas of expertise and been given to tools to do so. It has helped me grow professionally like no other company I've worked for. Management has evolved to a team of highly experienced individuals who I believe are making mostly the right decisions. Employees are friendly, some departments are closer than others but HR is working hard on leveling the positive culture. Leadership is approachable and your opinion is heard no matter how high/low you are in the org chart. Company is focusing on customer satisfaction and making sure it keeps clients happy.

Cons

The ever changing industry leads the company to constantly be evolving, learning and researching new ways to do things faster and better. If you can't handle change, you will be very unhappy at CareCloud. Those who adapt, make successful CareCloudians.

We can't just keep up with industry standards, we need to stay ahead. Focus on scaling well, not fast like other companies. Appreciate employees who work hard across all departments.

Greatest Opportunity lives at CareCloud

Current Employee - Sales  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL

Pros

This is a fantastic workplace for those who want to make a difference and be part of a growth strategy culture that loves their clients. I have never had this amount of opportunity and to be part of such a fast paced organization with brilliant leadership.

Cons

No weak for the weary. Everyday is a chance to move forward and complacency kills.

Keep recognizing employees for delighting customers. Our people will make raving fans of our clients!

There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud.

Worked for CareCloud? Contribute to the Community!