CareCloud

www.carecloud.com
  www.carecloud.com
There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud

I love this place! Everyday is so exciting I cant wait to get to work

Current Employee - Director of Client Solutions in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Director of Client Solutions in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been in the workplace for over 44 years. This is the first time that people stop and listen to what I have to say. They treat me as a very important person and someone that is important to the complete organization.

Cons

Not enough time in the day

Keep up the good work, buy some running shoes your are going to need them to keep up with the sales team.

37 Other Employee Reviews for CareCloud (View Most Recent)

MUST READ! Disregard the below negative reviews very unprofessional and far from true.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company growing very fast, many opportunities for the open minded group and those who want to grow. Strong management crew, well organized, most but not all are very excited to do there jobs and do them right. GREAT TEAM. Great events, positive staff. It's nice to see so many people work together and and manage to remain professional and get along schedule is great.

Cons

Lost of changes, went from small business to very large in a short period of time and growing day by day.

Has had a strong impact on some employees who don't understand it.

Yes stressful but its a process that will fall into place.

Patients is highly recommended for those of you who want to grow other wise this is not the place for you to be.

I strongly believe management is working hard on a daily basis to better Carecloud.

This is NOT an overnight process it takes time!! The company is fairly new. High value of new clients/growth can require many changes to function properly and testing is also required.

Some things my fail, that's when our strong leaders take a different approach to eventually make the system and atmosphere less stressful until they master it.

Some people can't except change and work together while others are happy to do so and help accomplish the growth of the company they work for.

I been here less than a year coming from a hospital revenue cycle receiving millions of dollars per day for just one out of 29 departments to post and reconcile to the penny daily this company is way beyond them as far as great leaders, organization, team structure.

Again those who remain positive help! we are a family I am very proud to be a Carecloud employee.

A company on the move

I have been working at CareCloud

Pros

CareCloud is a fast growing, energetic company that will make a difference in the healthcare industry. Mgt. has a great vision and is working hard to realize it.

Cons

The company is young so not everything is perfect.

Keep on doing what you're doing!

There are newer employer reviews for CareCloud