CareOne
www.care-one.com

Worst Experience Ever !!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Lee, NJ

I worked at CareOne full-time for less than a year

ProsCannot think of one !!

ConsCare One has a extremely high turn over rate. New people who come to work there are only there for a very short time. They either get fired or they leave because Care One is a very demanding company to work for. The workload is impossible to keep up with. They are short staff and it is hard finding people who want to work there. If you are hired as a temp or contractor they make it very clear that you are NOT a Care One employee and treat the contractors with no respect.
There is no moral or compliments on what a great job you are doing. Employees are always worried about being fired. It's like walking on egg shells. Cameras everywhere watching everything that goes on in the building. If the person monitoring the cameras sees an employee breaking one of the many rules at Care One, HR immediately comes down and gives the employee(s) a warning. After 3 warnings from HR or their manager the employee is fired.
As mentioned, there are so many rules there, and you are treated like you are in 1st grade.There are too many to list. The workday ends at 5:30 and at 5:20 everyone is packing up to leave. Exactly at 5:30 there is a line at the elevator and then a line getting out of the parking garage. No one wants to be there, it's a job and they are only there for the paycheck.
It is very sad to go to an office each day when everyone around you is miserable.
There are so many recruiters that will not work with Care One because they are very difficult to work with.
Care One needs to change it's name because they do not care one bit about any of their employees.
I am thrilled to be out of that negative environment and moved on to a great opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to treat the employees with respect and stop treating them like caged animals in a cage.

Good exposure

I have been working at CareOne

Pros: Will pay however your price Cons: Too many hands in the pot More

LPN

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)
Parsippany, NJ

I worked at CareOne full-time for more than a year

Pros: very organized, offers supporting staff so nurses spend more attending… Cons: very strict, overwork the staff, to many residents to nurse… Advice to Senior Management: add more social events so staff can bond, better break… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CareOne.

Worked for CareOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareOne reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by CareOne employees.