CareTech Solutions
www.caretechsolutions.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

slightly above-par IT employer in Michigan

(Current Employee)

Prosfair compensation, decent benefits, not over-bearing, and well paced work environment with emphasis on work/life balance.

Conslimited growth potential when on an outsourced contract. Feel very disconnected from "the mothership", more like a money generating body instead of a company member, it often seems like corporate has little interest in your personal development/well being or anything else for that matter. The last 4 years benefits have slowly been decreasing while cost of healthcare has risen.

Advice to Senior Managementget better managerial oversight on your outsourced contract placement managers. An employee survey to "rate your manager" would be very surprising.

IT Analyst

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
    Dearborn, MI

I have been working at CareTech Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong benefits and salary. Great recruiting staff. Cons: Support one of their customers and have very little contact… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Management is clueless

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CareTech Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: work-life balance can be great if you aren't the one… Cons: Middle management seems inclined to set you up to fail. No attention paid to ongoing training. No synergy between client sites, and NO… Advice to Senior Management: Get new leadership from top to bottom, and learn how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CareTech Solutions.

Worked for CareTech Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareTech Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CareTech Solutions CEO Jim Giordano. All reviews posted anonymously by CareTech Solutions employees.