CareTech Solutions
www.caretechsolutions.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

slightly above-par IT employer in Michigan

I have been working at CareTech Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Prosfair compensation, decent benefits, not over-bearing, and well paced work environment with emphasis on work/life balance.

Conslimited growth potential when on an outsourced contract. Feel very disconnected from "the mothership", more like a money generating body instead of a company member, it often seems like corporate has little interest in your personal development/well being or anything else for that matter. The last 4 years benefits have slowly been decreasing while cost of healthcare has risen.

Advice to Senior Managementget better managerial oversight on your outsourced contract placement managers. An employee survey to "rate your manager" would be very surprising.

Great place to work

Troy, MI

I have been working at CareTech Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Very flexible and friendly place to work. Good benefits and… Cons: There are no cons to working at CareTech. It's a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. It's a great place to work and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place for about a year, and that would be all, don't make a career here. EVER!

Client Support Analyst (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

I have been working at CareTech Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some Travel Opportunities, Overtime, and the ability to work from home, a… Cons: Where to start: Very Cliquish (Not about what you know, all about who you know), don't even try to advance in house, only if you… Advice to Senior Management: Consider the individuals who are trying to move up , and are willing to advance. Stop only looking at who you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CareTech Solutions.

Worked for CareTech Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareTech Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CareTech Solutions CEO Jim Giordano. All reviews posted anonymously by CareTech Solutions employees.