CareTech Solutions

www.caretechsolutions.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CareTech Solutions

slightly above-par IT employer in Michigan

I have been working at CareTech Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

fair compensation, decent benefits, not over-bearing, and well paced work environment with emphasis on work/life balance.

Cons

limited growth potential when on an outsourced contract. Feel very disconnected from "the mothership", more like a money generating body instead of a company member, it often seems like corporate has little interest in your personal development/well being or anything else for that matter. The last 4 years benefits have slowly been decreasing while cost of healthcare has risen.

get better managerial oversight on your outsourced contract placement managers. An employee survey to "rate your manager" would be very surprising.

38 Other Employee Reviews for CareTech Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!!!!

I have been working at CareTech Solutions

Pros

Great pay. Great job advancement.

Cons

none that I can recall.

Gave them 110% and then one morning, my career woke up dead - live and learn - that's business.

Former Employee - Senior Graphics Specialist in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Graphics Specialist in Troy, MI

I worked at CareTech Solutions full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexibility, Work/Life Balance is excellent, Good benefits, competitive pay, education reimbursement - really, really great people that are all extremely dedicated and professional.

Cons

No room for advancement in my position, many growing pains in the growth of the company, conservative culture, no tactical planning, constantly moving targets, shifting priorities - everything is done with emergency status.

I think you all are doing a great job for the company, but I think some moves have been made that will have a significant impact on your "Whatever IT takes" culture. I'm hoping you will sort it out and get that back as you move through the growing pains of integrating with your new ownership. You absolutely have the talent to make that happen, I hope the new ownership values and works with you to continue to grow what you had going before the acquisition.

There are newer employer reviews for CareTech Solutions