CareWorks

www.careworks.com
There are newer employer reviews for CareWorks

Clueless

I worked at CareWorks

Pros

None that I c an speak of. Ice cream will not "fix" the current issues.

Cons

Preferential treatment; hostile work environment; no support

Treat all employees equally, with respect, care, support and acknowledgement of their hard work. Maybe then there will not be such a turnover.

11 Other Employee Reviews for CareWorks (View Most Recent)

Wonderful, caring place to work where you are treated with respect and as a valued member of the company.

Former Employee - Team Assistant in Dublin, OH
    Former Employee - Team Assistant in Dublin, OH

I worked at CareWorks full-time (more than a year)

Pros

CareWorks is always giving opportunities for training and advancement. The on-boarding process is very thorough and they give you everything you need to know to get off to a good start with the company. They value the employee and show it constantly with gift cards, workday ice cream socials, catered appreciation lunches, and so many personal touches most companies don't bother with.

Cons

I had no problems at all, but punctuality to work is important. Above all else confidentiality and processing paperwork by the deadlines are crucial.

I enjoyed working here and have no advice for the management, except to expand to other states so I'd have an opportunity to work for them again.

Do not work here!!

Current Employee - Absence Management Specialist in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Absence Management Specialist in Dublin, OH

I have been working at CareWorks full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I really like my coworkers and couldn't make it through the day without them. Other than that, I have nothing nice to say about this company.

Cons

The list is so long I don't even know where to start. The pay is horrible. The company was bought out a year ago and they still don't have it together. HR is absolutely no help when issues arise. The claim count is ridiculous. If you ask for help, you get in trouble. If you don't ask, they get mad. You really can't win.

Get it together and start treating people right. I haven't spoken to a single person in that department who isn't looking for a new job.

There are newer employer reviews for CareWorks