Career Connections, Inc.

www.ccicareers.com
  www.ccicareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Career Connections, Inc.

Good for a temp agency - bad for a full-time employer

I worked at Career Connections, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Management is definitely available as much as is possible to talk to their employees. Very empathetic and understanding. Good coaching style.

Cons

Very little chance for upward mobility. Benefits, while better than some, are clearly those of a temp agency. Upper level management tends to hire based on relationships rather than on skills and knowledge and talents of the individual.

Get away from the temp industry and look to retain good people for long-term success.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Career Connections, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Contract Work

Former Employee - Tier I Help Desk Agent in Boulder, CO
    Former Employee - Tier I Help Desk Agent in Boulder, CO

I worked at Career Connections, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

For IBM, they will literally take anybody (seriously we had a homeless kid and trained a guy who was amazed at the prospect of dual monitors) so if you want to get your foot in the IT door, its a place to start.

Cons

you are very clearly a line item in a spreadsheet somewhere. Dont argue, dont ask for anything, dont try to excel. You get paid to show up on time and occupy a desk, nothing more. The area in particular where i worked was a proverbial "hen house" with just a bunch of hens clucking about, more worried about themselves and thier "friends" than trying to run a successful helpdesk. If they deem you good looking you can have your run of the place, we had one of those, for everyone else, youre expected to pick up thier slack. This is a resume bullet,nothing more.

you need more checks and balances, employees should not fear your whims. Also, more transparency. People shouldnt shushed and written up for telling thier co-workers what is going on around the building.

Worst company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Customer Service in Bremerton, WA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Bremerton, WA

I have been working at Career Connections, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There really aren't any pros to this company...

Cons

Everything. not once since CCI took over my company have I been payed correctly. They treat their employees as salves and pay them less.

Recently I earned over $1,000 in bonuses put in my two week notice after it was supposed to be paid out well within their rules. and what are they doing? trying to take it away.

This will be going to court. withholding wages is a crime.

Get your stuff together.

There are newer employer reviews for Career Connections, Inc.