Career Education
www.careered.com Schaumburg, IL 5000+ Employees

Culture is shifting and appears to be focused on improving employee engagement and compliance. New interim CEO

Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Career Education

ProsNew leadership is strong; good pay and benefits and is focused on developing a real strategy. new CEO is providing strong leadership and decision making. Focused on students, compliance and employees.

ConsHigh turnover which is starting to get better. New compliance overhang which is being resolved with students in mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on employees and reduce turnover; deveop and communicate and effective strategy and engage people on execution. Develop employees and they will stay.

Great Company

Admissions Advisor (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Career Education

Pros: Good upward mobility within this organization. Cons: The hours are really not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Get a better system Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Remains to be Seen

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Hoffman Est, IL

I worked at Career Education

Pros: Middle-management often pulls together when times are tough (they are).… Cons: Poor reputation; questionable ethics; hands-off, non-communicative upper management. Politics frequently… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Career Education.

Worked for Career Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Career Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Career Education CEO Scott W. Steffey. All reviews posted anonymously by Career Education employees.