Career Search International
careersearchintl.com Spokane, WA 6 to 15 Employees

High Light Of My Entire Career

Executive Recruiter - New Biz Development Manager (Current Employee)
Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIndependence; duties are clear without handholding. Unlimited earnings potential. The PEOPLE are of positive attitude and high quality. The feeling is of being PART of something even though we work independently.

ConsSlackers need not apply, all our $$$ are earned from efforts/placements/sales and nothing else, which is exactly as I prefer;) This is NOT a position for those who want to "punch a clock" and sit in a cubicle.

Advice to Senior ManagementDeal with issues that arise a little more quickly; sometimes management is a little too laid back;)

A Professional and Well Connected Recruiting Firm

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)
Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: A company full of professional recruiters truly excited about helping candidates find the right fit in their professional life. Great relationships with… Cons: There are no cons for Career Search International. It… Advice to Senior Management: Great company with great people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This position changed my life!

Executive Sales Recruiter (Current Employee)
Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: Incredibly generous owners. Flexible work/hrs & positive office environment. No limit to the amount of earnings you can make. Tom has a honest open door… Cons: Tough to find candidates for some positions that we recruit for. Ups and downs of recruiting biz, have to be able to see the big… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Career Search International.

Worked for Career Search International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Career Search International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Career Search International CEO Tom Krustangel. All reviews posted anonymously by Career Search International employees.