CareerBuilder

Great place!

Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Norcross, GA

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

CareerBuilder is a great place to work with many opportunties to learn new skills and to advance. You have to take the initiative though to get what you want out of it. They have great benefits and a great culture.

Cons

Communication can sometimes get lost because we move so quickly and some groups don't see the value in communicating with other groups often enough. It is hard sometimes keeping the 'doors open' when we have HQ in Chicago but all of Technology and Customer Care is in Atlanta.

I think our leadership handled the poor economy in a great way. They should continue to think of innovative ways to solve problems and keep ideas fresh. It will get harder and harder to do as the company continues to grow.

465 Other Employee Reviews for CareerBuilder (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales Support Administrator in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Support Administrator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

pay, team, growth potential, market leader, company is poised to be agile in a ever changing market place where change is constant

Cons

No real down side, organization gives back what you put into it. Need to be a dedicated sales professional in order to succeed.

Keep doing what you are doing. Contiue to listen to the field and build out programs that will enhance the employer and candidate experience and continue to gain market share and compensate for a job well done.

Decent company to work for

Former Employee - Online Specialist Account Manager (Inside Sales) in Chicago, IL

I worked at CareerBuilder

Pros

Easy to get a job there. Very brandable company name. Free adjacent parking. It's very hard to achieve quota with and really make money with there compensation plan.

Cons

The call list is recylced, you will call on customers who have been called on by your other team members. Very poor training

I beleive that you shoule have a stronger lead system, training preparation, and more informed management staff. Need to have a better compensation structure

There are newer employer reviews for CareerBuilder