There are newer employer reviews for CareerBuilder

Great place!

Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Norcross, GA

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

CareerBuilder is a great place to work with many opportunties to learn new skills and to advance. You have to take the initiative though to get what you want out of it. They have great benefits and a great culture.

Cons

Communication can sometimes get lost because we move so quickly and some groups don't see the value in communicating with other groups often enough. It is hard sometimes keeping the 'doors open' when we have HQ in Chicago but all of Technology and Customer Care is in Atlanta.

I think our leadership handled the poor economy in a great way. They should continue to think of innovative ways to solve problems and keep ideas fresh. It will get harder and harder to do as the company continues to grow.

461 Other Employee Reviews for CareerBuilder (View Most Recent)

Decent company to work for

Former Employee - Online Specialist Account Manager (Inside Sales) in Chicago, IL

I worked at CareerBuilder

Pros

Easy to get a job there. Very brandable company name. Free adjacent parking. It's very hard to achieve quota with and really make money with there compensation plan.

Cons

The call list is recylced, you will call on customers who have been called on by your other team members. Very poor training

I beleive that you shoule have a stronger lead system, training preparation, and more informed management staff. Need to have a better compensation structure

Tough Quota, big pay out.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

Lots of leads, good company and lots of resources.

Cons

Very hard quota, especially this year with a recession. Its hard work, but the pay and benefits are good.

Fire the managers who sold in the easy times, they dont know what its like with 10,000 competitors

There are newer employer reviews for CareerBuilder