There are newer employer reviews for CareerBuilder

Good Outside Sales Job

Current Employee - Major Account Executive  in  Royal Oak, MI
Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

Good base and commissions. Realistic quota's. Not easy but good quality outside solution sellers make good money.

Cons

Selling to HR professionals is not the most enjoyable work. They often don't get the big picture. Often have to sell outside of HR and then implement with the team you just went around. But we truely do help our clients....so you feel good about your product/company.

Keep innovating. You do a great job provide tools for us to succeed.

458 Other Employee Reviews for CareerBuilder (View Most Recent)

Great place!

Current Employee - IT Team Lead  in  Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - IT Team Lead in Norcross, GA

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

CareerBuilder is a great place to work with many opportunties to learn new skills and to advance. You have to take the initiative though to get what you want out of it. They have great benefits and a great culture.

Cons

Communication can sometimes get lost because we move so quickly and some groups don't see the value in communicating with other groups often enough. It is hard sometimes keeping the 'doors open' when we have HQ in Chicago but all of Technology and Customer Care is in Atlanta.

I think our leadership handled the poor economy in a great way. They should continue to think of innovative ways to solve problems and keep ideas fresh. It will get harder and harder to do as the company continues to grow.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales Support Administrator  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Support Administrator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros

pay, team, growth potential, market leader, company is poised to be agile in a ever changing market place where change is constant

Cons

No real down side, organization gives back what you put into it. Need to be a dedicated sales professional in order to succeed.

Keep doing what you are doing. Contiue to listen to the field and build out programs that will enhance the employer and candidate experience and continue to gain market share and compensate for a job well done.

There are newer employer reviews for CareerBuilder

Worked for CareerBuilder? Contribute to the Community!