CareerBuilder
www.careerbuilder.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to work!

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at CareerBuilder

ProsCareerBuilder offers great job growth, benefits, culture, and COMMISSION. I have been working here for a very long time and plan on continuing to do so.

ConsSometime direct management can be frustrating with some of the hoops you are required to jump through. challenging industry in a down economy

Advice to Senior ManagementTo offer a better work life balance and leniency with taking time off work. work closer with the reps to understand exactly what the sales processes to implement new strategies.

I was able to learn a lot about the industry.

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros: Benefits, ability to travel, some stellar employees in sales roles. Cons: Extremely limited opportunities to make money. Advice to Senior Management: Give your hard workers, your best workers actual opportunities for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to Start Your Career but then time to move on

Norcross, GA

I have been working at CareerBuilder

Pros: •Great benefits •they don't micromanage - allow you to run your "own… Cons: •low salary •no room for advancement in Norcross location •low morale •they want… More

There are newer reviews on CareerBuilder.

Worked for CareerBuilder? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareerBuilder reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CareerBuilder CEO Matt Ferguson. All reviews posted anonymously by CareerBuilder employees.