Carenet Healthcare Services

www.callcarenet.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

Finally a company that appreciates and respects it nurses!

Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in New Bern, NC
Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in New Bern, NC

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Having supportive Managers, Trainers and Co-workers has made such a difference in my work life. I get timely feedback and not just in an annual review. Even though I get to work in the comfort of my own home it is a team environment. I have made friends with my co-workers that I have never met in person. The nursing work is challenging. You must really "know your stuff" and have good stamina to keep going. Its like an ER but over the phone. What has helped me is that I don't have to do full 8 hour shifts. I prefer to do 6 hours shifts and time breezes by!! We get monthly "Care Packages" from the company. This month we got $25 towards a Mani or Pedi. I even had flowers delivered to me last year. We are paid a quarterly Home Office Reimbursement of $250 too. I feel well taken care of.

Cons

We work under a monthly bonus. I like immediate reward but I also like to know what to expect. I did take a small cut in pay to come here. Though I suppose working at home helps that I don't need gas, scrubs, lunch money for my work day. We use our own computer equipment. My friends that work for other companies are supplied a PC.

Keep up the good work. Do look internal for promotional opportunities! There are some of us waiting to advance. Consider supplying PC's to the team.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services (View Most Recent)

Working at Carenet has been challenging and a totally awesome experience!

Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The pros of working at Carenet is that I get to work with great managers that are caring, considerate and fair. I love that we have super great benefits ie;PTO, 401K, medical/dental/vision plans and so much more.

Cons

Working at Carenet has been challenging in a good way. I don't have anything but good things to say.

Doing a fantastic job!!!

Very friendly and provides ongoing training and tools

Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Team work culture and ongoing training and tools

Cons

None so far as I believe it's what you make of in any job.

There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services