Carenet Healthcare Services

There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

Dream job

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are many pros, but here are a few off the top of my head:
Working from home
Excellent trainers
Professional environment
Caring for employees
Putting patients first
Being a part of the healthcare solution

Cons

Working remote can be challenging, as there is no face-to-face interaction with other employees. This is not for everyone.

Doing a great job so far! Keep demonstrating the core values of the organization in all interactions.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services (View Most Recent)

Care Advisor RN

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services

Pros

The company culture is VERY positive, and everyone--VP to QA to staff--have been positive, friendly and helpful. It's refreshing to have a nursing job with management THIS supportive and positive!
    Working from home is a major plus.
    ALL the RN's have been positive and helpful!!!

Cons

The pay isn't stellar. I took a bit of a pay cut for this position.
    Training is very quick....they've shortened it from several weeks to 2.5 weeks.

Stay Away if you value your career

Current Employee - Care Advisor in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Care Advisor in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Working at home, being with family, co-workers

Cons

Awful Management, poor values, and zero integrity. This company is the worst I have ever worked for. To begin with ALL management consists of women who are moody, unprofessional, and rude. Furthermore, they are unqualified to supervise, instruct, or otherwise influence anyone. Additionally,they use deceptive, falsified reviews and pay rates on other sites to recruit nursing staff,and are unprofessional, ruthlessly vengeful if you cross them, disagree with them, or stand up for what is right. When I first began there I was told I would make a specific hourly pay with subsequent reviews and pay raises which never happened, they lied. On a weekly basis nurses quit and I was the ONLY one left from my entire group of new hires. Another thing is that they expect you to spend less than one minute performing your initial assessment which is impossible. They find and manufacture various unreasonable circumstances for their staff so that they can get rid of those they dislike and withhold bonuses from high performers. Consistently, they abandon all rules and regulations to correspond with their intentions or whatever scheme they have going on at the time. In addition, nurses are not allowed to make decisions based on their own competence professional experience, and training, and have to provide sources and references for everything they say to patients. Stay away!
    I

Stop treating your employees badly and hire/promote people who are qualified. Lead by example, reward high performers, pay what you say you will, review your employees performances regularly and be accountable then maybe you can actually retain your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services