Carenet Healthcare Services

www.callcarenet.com
  www.callcarenet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

Carenet is a glassroofed company that never sees value in its employees only in the cliques that are allowed to exist.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was hired to work there.

Cons

No pay raises ever. Movement upward is only feasable if your a woman, attractive, young and snitch on everyone around you as well as a ubber brown noser. On the shared que side too many contracts to learn and everything you do is wrong which STOPS you from getting your bonuses. Mgmt never comes up to you to tell you your doing well only with what is wrong with you and your work. Employee day is a joke with taking its people to a local park for exercise sports and recreation when 90% of the people are not into any activity offered there. When ever a new survey is about to be given on how the company is doing there is always a "feeding" of over cooked hotdogs and burgers to sway your vote and its outcome. Expect ineptitude in your manager and leads since they didn't move up because what they know its who they know. Nepotism is alive and well in this company.

Allow raises to coincide with the cost of living. when 1/2 the people working for you is needing to be on foodstamps to live and the other half is calling on help from the company to get supplies for there kids to go back to school. Show off the good of what your employees do not only the bad and the rewards you give out make sure others get nominate for the way to go awards and not the same mgmt, leads, front office people all the time.

Carenet Healthcare Services Response

Oct 13, 2014VP of People Services

Team Members at Carenet Healthcare Services receive as much out of their work experience as they are willing to invest in it, by becoming involved. There are many misstatements in this post ... More

27 Other Employee Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services (View Most Recent)

Flexible Schedules, but Not Very Employee Focused

Current Employee - Lead in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Lead in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Carenet is extremely flexible with work schedules being they have a department that is 24/7/365 which enables everyone a chance to comfortably work a schedule that they need to fit in school, a second job, family care, etc.

This company is also very good about not giving up on employees if they struggle with the assigned task. If you're not in the right department or schedule, the management actually tries to reach out to you to find you a place to belong within the company instead of simply giving you the choice of quit or get fired.

Cons

The training, while improving, is very inconsistent with the actual work on the production floor (at least with the department I work in) which in my position can cause me to play a lot of damage control.

There are no structured raises in this company whatsoever which entirely discourages growth.

Training isn't the only part of the company that has communication issues either. It is very easy to get multiple answers for the same question, often conflicting answers.

Be proactive rather than reactive when it comes to solving problems with production.

Forcing all employees to take time to create presentations for you on why they deserve a raise is a sure fire way to increase attrition.

Finally a company that appreciates and respects it nurses!

Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in New Bern, NC
    Current Employee - Care Advisor RN in New Bern, NC

Pros

Having supportive Managers, Trainers and Co-workers has made such a difference in my work life. I get timely feedback and not just in an annual review. Even though I get to work in the comfort of my own home it is a team environment. I have made friends with my co-workers that I have never met in person. The nursing work is challenging. You must really "know your stuff" and have good stamina to keep going. Its like an ER but over the phone. What has helped me is that I don't have to do full 8 hour shifts. I prefer to do 6 hours shifts and time breezes by!! We get monthly "Care Packages" from the company. This month we got $25 towards a Mani or Pedi. I even had flowers delivered to me last year. We are paid a quarterly Home Office Reimbursement of $250 too. I feel well taken care of.

Cons

We work under a monthly bonus. I like immediate reward but I also like to know what to expect. I did take a small cut in pay to come here. Though I suppose working at home helps that I don't need gas, scrubs, lunch money for my work day. We use our own computer equipment. My friends that work for other companies are supplied a PC.

Keep up the good work. Do look internal for promotional opportunities! There are some of us waiting to advance. Consider supplying PC's to the team.

There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services