Carenet Healthcare Services

www.callcarenet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services

Carenet is a glassroofed company that never sees value in its employees only in the cliques that are allowed to exist.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was hired to work there.

Cons

No pay raises ever. Movement upward is only feasable if your a woman, attractive, young and snitch on everyone around you as well as a ubber brown noser. On the shared que side too many contracts to learn and everything you do is wrong which STOPS you from getting your bonuses. Mgmt never comes up to you to tell you your doing well only with what is wrong with you and your work. Employee day is a joke with taking its people to a local park for exercise sports and recreation when 90% of the people are not into any activity offered there. When ever a new survey is about to be given on how the company is doing there is always a "feeding" of over cooked hotdogs and burgers to sway your vote and its outcome. Expect ineptitude in your manager and leads since they didn't move up because what they know its who they know. Nepotism is alive and well in this company.

Allow raises to coincide with the cost of living. when 1/2 the people working for you is needing to be on foodstamps to live and the other half is calling on help from the company to get supplies for there kids to go back to school. Show off the good of what your employees do not only the bad and the rewards you give out make sure others get nominate for the way to go awards and not the same mgmt, leads, front office people all the time.

Carenet Healthcare Services Response

Oct 13, 2014VP of People Services

Team Members at Carenet Healthcare Services receive as much out of their work experience as they are willing to invest in it, by becoming involved. There are many misstatements in this post ... More

29 Other Employee Reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services (View Most Recent)

Flexible Schedules, but Not Very Employee Focused

Current Employee - Lead in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Lead in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Carenet Healthcare Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Carenet is extremely flexible with work schedules being they have a department that is 24/7/365 which enables everyone a chance to comfortably work a schedule that they need to fit in school, a second job, family care, etc.

This company is also very good about not giving up on employees if they struggle with the assigned task. If you're not in the right department or schedule, the management actually tries to reach out to you to find you a place to belong within the company instead of simply giving you the choice of quit or get fired.

Cons

The training, while improving, is very inconsistent with the actual work on the production floor (at least with the department I work in) which in my position can cause me to play a lot of damage control.

There are no structured raises in this company whatsoever which entirely discourages growth.

Training isn't the only part of the company that has communication issues either. It is very easy to get multiple answers for the same question, often conflicting answers.

Be proactive rather than reactive when it comes to solving problems with production.

Forcing all employees to take time to create presentations for you on why they deserve a raise is a sure fire way to increase attrition.

Like no place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous in San Antonio, TX

Pros

There is so many pros to working at this company including very flexible schedules for every life event that is thrown your way, fun and exciting work related activities, employee recognition ceremonies, and probably the most important caring management. I have worked at Carenet for a few years now and I have seen it go from a small company through the hiring ramp up last year. It has been an exciting ride and a pleasure to be a part of. I often find myself smiling on the way into work because I truly love my job, enjoy the people I surround myself with and what the mission of this company is, to help people. I'm a firm believer that you get what you put in and life is what you make it and because of that belief I feel my experience here has been great. Nothing gets in your way of happiness unless you allow it. I have created some really great personal and professional relationships that I believe will last all because if this place.

Cons

Cons to this company is the lack of communication between departments. Often times things are not ready to go live and the employees notice this as it is visible by the leadership team running around trying to get things up and running, lots of lack of urgency. Create an open line of communication and follow through with it. This lack of communication has created postponements of programs which means no calling. This means individuals are not working and creates unhappy employees. I've seen leads run out and extended ETO occurs again unhappy employees then employees become upset with leadership and trust is then an issue.

Lack of policy enforcement, for example the dress code. You can walk around and see many that are dressed very professional and then others not so much. Easy fix enforce the policy and follow through with it. Be consistent.

Pay could be more competitive.

Developed your employees more with monitoring and coaching. Give cost of living increases, enforce the policies for everyone. Be more prepared by working together with each other.

There are newer employer reviews for Carenet Healthcare Services