Careoregon

www.careoregon.org

Good overall place to work w/great bennies

Office Support Specialist (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsGreat benefits, lots of vacation time, extra perks like tri-met, etc, pretty nice people to work with, HR tries to find good balance between organization economics and staff needs, good recognition of work/life balance. great accessible downtown location.

Consmanagement can be a little touchy feely sometimes, you may be forced to play cheesy games, etc. Still, a good overall experience with more pros than cons.

Advice to Senior Managementgood job keeping employees informed of major events and trends, please keep offering benefits; even though not everyone appreciates them, most staff do.

GREAT place to work

Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at Careoregon

Pros: CareOregon is truly a mission driving organization that cares about both… Cons: As it's a smaller organization, the higher you are in "rank" the less opportunity there is for advancement. There are quite a few politics for a… Advice to Senior Management: Look closer at where you are utilizing your staff. It doesn't make sense to pay a senior employee to spend 50% of their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overly positive with a few bumps

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Careoregon

Pros: Pay and benefits. Attempts at innovation. Cons: Continued training is limited. Often behind on technology and playing… Advice to Senior Management: Care Oregon should focus its vision rather than going after the latest study. Internally,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Careoregon.

Worked for Careoregon? Contribute to the Community!