Carestream Health

www.carestream.com

Challenging and continually improving

ProsBuilding a culture of continuous improvement and focussed on driving a customer centric culture. Evloving engineering practices that will lead to ground-breaking advances in technology.

ConsOften leaves people in leadership roles, who should not be, only because of their longevity with the company. This can cause morale issues among the rank and file, and slows the advancement of key strategic initiatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreater focus on aligning outstanding customer experiences with development of new business growth opportunities. The way business was conducted 5 years ago, no longer applies. All departments at Carestream need to havea greater focus on thrilling its existing customers,for developing future growth opportunities ...

Great Co-op Experience at Carestream Health

Electrical Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

I worked at Carestream Health as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You will learn new skills and information not normally taught in… Cons: Research and Development can get slow if you are a… Advice to Senior Management: Regarding co-op program just add a bit more work load. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Friendly people and good work atmosphere

Technician (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

I have been working at Carestream Health as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good wages and exciting work Cons: Poor planning which can lead to changing personal plans alot. Advice to Senior Management: Hire once in a while, give the contract people something… More
There are newer reviews on Carestream Health.

Worked for Carestream Health? Contribute to the Community!