Carestream Health

www.carestream.com

Still a company that is too top heavy and has not yet completely divorced itself from its old Kodak ways.

Purchasing (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

ProsDecent benefits, employees treated fairly. Salary is average to above average. Annual reviews are ALWAYS done in a timely manner. Salaried employees have flexibility to balance family and work life.

ConsStill too top heavy, so much duplication of effort causes too much waste. Still think like an old big dominant company, they are far from "agile" in the marketplace. Decision making and projects have to go through so many layers that nothing ever gets done.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop acting like you can dominate your suppliers. Work with them and they will work with you. Listen to the suggestions of the rank and file employees. LEAN out your management structure; there are WAY too many mid level managers, many with duplicate functions. LEAN out your whole company. Efforts have been made to change the old Kodak ways, but they have a long way to go.

Carestream Health: A Solid Healthcare Company

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

I have been working at Carestream Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Competitive salaries with a nice work/life balance. Cons: Culture is adverse to radical change. CEO is smart, but… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership is very concerned about bottom line & cash flow. They need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of work, but interesting as well

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

I have been working at Carestream Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Allowed to learn new things and not get stuck with… Cons: You have to be available 24x7 Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Carestream Health.

Worked for Carestream Health? Contribute to the Community!