Carewise Health
www.carewisehealth.com Louisville, KY 500 to 999 Employees

Sweat shop

Administrative (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsGreat coworkers who are supportive of each other.

ConsSix year without a raise....confident upper management received raises. Extremely stressful environment. Morale very low - Only possitive thing is the employees are supportive of one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees some respect for the knowledge they have. Look inside before you hire. You need to sit down with the staff and do what they do before you make process changes. You expect too much. People are making decisions and don't even know how the systems work. THEY DON'T WORK!! The employees are not stupid, They know there are raises being given....they know you reward yourselves and ignore the people who keep the company going. If you think you are keeping this company going you are WRONG. Without your admistrative teams and the nurses you have, there would not be a company. GIVE A RAISE!!! If you can't do the right thing, sell this division to a company who can.

Solid corporation, a bit stressful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Carewise Health full-time

Pros: With the right connection cross department communication is easy. Timelines for projects tend to be… Cons: The offices can be devoid of culture at times. There is quite the cultural divide between Arizona and Kentucky,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience with the company has been good, but Its important for me to grow.

Louisville, KY

I have been working at Carewise Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company is adapting to a changing industry to protect… Cons: Growth and empowerment-the freedom to practice business better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Carewise Health.

Worked for Carewise Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carewise Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carewise Health CEO Jerry Kreisler. All reviews posted anonymously by Carewise Health employees.