Cargill Meat Solutions
www.cargillmeatsolutions.com Wichita, KS 1000 to 5000 Employees

There are a lot of opportunities in this company.

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Ottumwa, IA

I have been working at Cargill Meat Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCargill offers pretty good money to their college recruits. They also like to promote from within and seem to prefer to develop young workers in order to build them into someone who can be a leader in the future.

ConsYou will be very overworked in this company! I'm talking from 65 to 72 hours per week, usually six days per week. You will even work some Sundays..

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Gid rid of the old meat

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Wichita, KS

I worked at Cargill Meat Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits. Fair work environment. Cons: Not wanting to comply with EHS regulations and with EHS management knowledge of such. This has been going on for… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the old meat. There is a good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good pay and benefits, but bad work-life balance.

Ottumwa, IA

I have been working at Cargill Meat Solutions

Pros: Good pay and flexibility. Possibility of working up the ladder. Cons: 6 days a week, 50-60 hours is normal. Bad work-life… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are spread too thin. Need more help. More

There are newer reviews on Cargill Meat Solutions.

Worked for Cargill Meat Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill Meat Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill Meat Solutions CEO Jody Horner. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill Meat Solutions employees.