Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Cargill has been a great company to work for.

Platform Marketing Leader (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Cargill

ProsGreat values that match well with the values I have personnally. Cargill is very respectful of employees personal needs and i have found them to be very accomodating.

ConsCargill is very conservative and can be bureaucratic. Things sometimes move much slower than they should with more analysis than necessary.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a longer term view. Cargill is very subject to cyclical events that may cause a shorter term view than necessary.

Cargill is a very paternalistic company where employees are treated like family and sometimes, like children.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Cargill

Pros: As a privately-held company, Cargill usually does not react without good thought to market pressures. Projects are given time to succeed. Culture is… Cons: The company is decades behind in technology implementations and in the policies surrounding it. No access to personal email or social media like Twitter… Advice to Senior Management: Allow your leaders to focus - every leader has so many diverse responsibilities piled on that they can't hold their teams responsible. People are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was very satisfied a couple of years ago, but management has shown they are not very invested in employee growth.

Wayzata, MN

I have been working at Cargill

Pros: Benefits and overall business conduct Cons: Salaries are below market level More

There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.