Cargill

www.cargill.com

Overall good experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsSome of the best benefits (other than vacation time). Pay is well above average for people who have not received a college degree. Relatively low turnover rate.

ConsStandards of performance vary from person to person and it definately shows on reviews. Managers may "listen" to ideas, but only go with their ideas no matter how bad and inefficient they may be. It's all about safety until safety costs too much money, then they just look the other way.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people who do the job every day. Quit trying to make decisions without knowing what each person has to deal with and overcome in their job. Each location is unique and certain standards don't work in every location.

A great learning experience for entry level sales, very high rated training and mentorship programs

Animal Nutrition Consultant-aka-Territory Manager (Former Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Cargill full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training and experience. Great health and retirement benefits Cons: low base pay, low incentive pay (that changes like the… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on R&D, filling the pipeline with new technology and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lackluster internship

IT Intern (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Cargill as an intern for less than a year

Pros: They subsidized rent for internship, get to live in Minneapolis,… Cons: Had to fight HR for fair compensation for internship, No intern activities scheduled by Cargill, The whole internship seemed off the cuff and was poorly… Advice to Senior Management: Revamp your internship if you hope to attract top talent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!