Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Working in Hopkins

Analyst (Current Employee)
Hopkins, MN

ProsThere is some flexibility when it comes to working from home if your position requires the use of a laptop. They have a gym onsite. Large company with a variety of opportunities.

ConsMany employees have been there a long time. These are in senior positions and do not encourage outside the box thinking. Salaries are relatively low. HR says benefits are part of the overall package, but the benefit package is only average. In finance you work long hours. The company is always aiming at cutting cost and have lost immense talent as a result of that.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing okay.

Variety of internal opportunities

Hopkins, MN

I have been working at Cargill full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Large company with a variety of positions and opportunities Variety of… Cons: Can be challenging to move between departments IT teams work long hours Not all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cargill has one of the best IT intern programs.

IT Intern (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Cargill as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Hands-on intern experience, working on real projects and in close… Cons: Less focus on software development. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.