Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Good people, solid company, although a little archaic...

I have been working at Cargill full-time

ProsOrganization full of hard working people who trust one another to get the job done. Freedom to work from anywhere as long as you do your job well. More than enough professional development opportunities for growth within the company. Female leadership throughout the organization.

ConsCargill's perspective on the market and on itself is very inward focused; meaning they may call themselves the leader in marketplace but without really comparing the value they bring against their competitors. Although they take good care of employees, most people are stretched very thin expected to do an amount of work that could be three peoples jobs.

Many international career development opportunities

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Wayzata, MN

I have been working at Cargill full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Truly global company, very diverse business units Career development opportunities Lots of… Cons: Increasing bureaucracy Talent management less than it used to be Office locations… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focused on talent development and long-term growth of company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rough Hours but Rewarding work

QA Chemist (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at Cargill full-time for more than a year

Pros: Feel important, ideas are generated from employees Cons: Hours are tough to maintain any kind of schedule. Advice to Senior Management: None at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.