Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Cargill was a better than average place to work

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Cargill full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you are early in your career, you will get great training. If you demonstrate capabilities, there are good advancement opportunities early in a career.

ConsA very strong gravity to pull everybody to one like mind kills creativity and initiative. The company is quite political. Try as they might, they have never understood customers. If you are a truly outstanding high achieving salesperson, you will never be compensated nor have the opportunities here that you will get elsewhere. Run dont walk if you are that person.

Just Ok..dissapointing compensation

I have been working at Cargill

Pros: Stability, location, good enviornment, large company, diverse people Cons: low pay compared to other large companies Advice to Senior Management: Pay your high performing employees market value. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rough Hours but Rewarding work

QA Chemist (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at Cargill full-time for more than a year

Pros: Feel important, ideas are generated from employees Cons: Hours are tough to maintain any kind of schedule. Advice to Senior Management: None at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.