Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Good Company, Wrong Direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cargill full-time

ProsThis is truly an amazing company to work for. They do have great benefits by today's standards, decent pay, time of (12 days first year), and great amenities. Overall Cargill's ethics are second to none in the world of business and they drill that into you. They want the best out of their employees and they show you that. There is a large amount freedom and flexibility.

Another major is you will work with a lot of talented men and women. Some of the smartest people I have met are at this company.

ConsOne major problem is if you are a male and Caucasian. They are more interested in meeting their diversity requirements and promoting based off of skin color and gender than anything else right now. They should promote the best candidate, not the one that fits on paper because of race or gender.

Employee recognition is not that great...

Very supportive of Military Veterans

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Cargill full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company is very supportive of those in National Guard… Cons: Have not had a bad experience Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the active support and outreach to military veterans, the serve as a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work with a strong focus on engagement

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Cargill full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Stability, Good work / life balance, community involvement Cons: Below average pay versus comparable industries, could be more tech… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on capabilities versus length of time someone has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.