Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Many opportunities to grow and develop

IT Supervisor (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Cargill full-time for more than 10 years

ProsTruly enjoyed working for Cargill for many years. They offered unlimited opportunities for growth and development. Senior management is excellent. Great company culture with people working together. Highly ethical company that lives its values.

ConsThere are pockets of unrealistic goals and low engagement including their SAP deployment project (Tartan). Really depends where you work and who you work for. Still some bad middle managers they need to get rid off.
Sometimes outdated technology or principles: e.g. only managers are allowed to have email on their phones. They get a lot more work done if they allowed it for everyone. Booting your laptop takes 10 minutes...

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue focus on inovation.

Wonderful

Intern (Current Employee)
Newark, CA

I have been working at Cargill as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Everyone is very friendly and they are always dealing with exciting work. As big as Cargill is, they still… Cons: The only thing is that most of the employees I worked with were a little on the older end of the age… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Polite...very professional.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Cargill as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great company....lots of divisions and there are ample of opportunity… Cons: They seem to be push for a younger workforce. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.