Cargill
www.cargill.com Wayzata, MN 5000+ Employees

Supportive teams of great people made for a fun work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minnetonka, MN

ProsAll the people were intelligent and most were excited about the work they were doing. People who came across as less excited about their workload and opportunities had been with the company and in the same position for a long time, and perhaps some degree of burnout had occurred.

ConsThe harvest season was extremely busy and required very long hours to keep up with the work. This meant coming in very early in the morning and staying later than a typical day as well. Time off during this time was somewhat nonexistant!! However, it was still a team of people working with you, so I never felt alone on a project.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team working with me was always honest while being supportive and as helpful as they could be.

Good place to work right out of college

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Minnetonka, MN

I worked at Cargill

Pros: The best thing about working for Cargill was their patience and ability to train up new employees from… Cons: Always looking to cut costs as they have slim margins which makes salaries… Advice to Senior Management: Spun off CarVal just in time. Good job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Inconsistency within

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Wayzata, MN

I worked at Cargill

Pros: They can be flexible in terms of time off and… Cons: Functional departments have their own policies and their own HR, so benefits and policies are not always consistent from one to another. HR is… Advice to Senior Management: There were a lot of employee surveys given -- it would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cargill.

Worked for Cargill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cargill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cargill CEO Greg Page. All reviews posted anonymously by Cargill employees.